I am hoping to revive and revise this program through my company under a new name called the Visual Connections Program: Social Inclusion Through the Visual Arts. It is through this program that I hope to provide not just an open studio program but also a vehicle for persons with disabilities to move into the broader community as a community artist / designer. To create a rich learning program I wanted to revisit issues of inclusions in 2016. I am asking for your feedback on issues of inclusion, by considering the following questions. This feedback will help me in the development of the Visual Connections Program.
- How do you describe social inclusion for persons with disabilities?
- What areas of social inclusion need to be improved upon?
- Why do you think that there are some persons with disabilities or specific populations who do not want social inclusion?
- How do you think the broader community views social inclusion for persons with disabilities?
- How can persons with disabilities use the creative visual arts to break down barriers?
- How can the broader community use the skills of artists with disabilities?
- Describe for me what a community will look like after an artist with disabilities is part of it?
- How do you think social inclusion for artists with disabilities will change them?
PLEASE SEND YOUR ANSWERS TO email@example.com